Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
We strive to make all custom orders within the lead time stated on the top of the product page (add three business days for the Monocoat finish and five business days for polyurethane). Occasionally, we will ship earlier than the above time period, so please email us if for any reason you cannot receive your order before a given date. We want you to know where your order is in transit, so we ship all orders insured and provide tracking information by email.
We offer the following options for shipment:
FedEx Ground and Home Delivery offer delivery to your door at any address within the continental United States. There are size and weight limits on this option, so not all orders can be shipped via FedEx Ground. If your order is too large for this service, it will not be displayed as an option at checkout.
Basic LTL Freight
This is for residential addresses. The freight company typically uses smaller trucks (smaller than full sized semis) to navigate residential areas. The major benefit to the residential delivery option is that you schedule a delivery day. This delivery appointment is a full-day window (not shorter). This way you can be home and have friends/workers/help on hand to receive the shipment.
Here's how it works from start to finish -
1. When we finish making your custom wood top, we build a custom, extra heavy duty crate to transport your shipment.
2. We book your shipment and the freight company comes within 1 day (weather permitting)
3. Upon arrival, the freight driver tags your shipment with a tracking number. This is called a PRO number for freight shipments. After tagging and signing, the shipment goes into transit. Average transit time is 2-5 business days depending on your distance from Denver, CO.
4. We email you with your specific shipment information that day. The email we send you includes your PRO# along with any applicable maintenance and installation instructions.
5. The freight company will reach out to you once your shipment has been received at your local service center to schedule delivery on a day that works best for you. This delivery appointment is a full-day window.
6. On delivery day, the driver will pull up to the delivery address for curbside delivery. The truck stays curbside because most residential driveways are not built to support the heavy load of a large truck.
7. You inspect and unload the shipment from the truck. We recommend having help on site to offload, or looking to our liftgate service delivery option for an additional charge (crate size restrictions may apply for larger shipments). FedEx also offers the option to load your vehicle from their local service center if necessary.
8. A signature will be required. All of our shipments are covered to protect our customers from damage issues until you sign for your shipment. Make sure to fully inspect the crate and contents before signing for the shipment. If damaged, write "damaged" on your delivery ticket and do not accept the shipment. If the driver will not wait for your inspection, write "damaged" before signing for the ticket to account for any possible concealed damage.
9. Sign for your shipment and it is complete.
*Just a side note - we package our shipments VERY thoroughly because we know how important it is for us to get the piece to you safely. We have had quite a few cases where a freight company was rough with our shipping crate, but the countertop/tabletop inside was still in perfect condition due to our packaging methods. So, we recommend taking the time to open your crate and inspect the countertop inside if you are at all uncertain about your shipment.
Freight to Residence with Liftgate
This additional liftgate service means your shipment will be delivered on a liftgate-equipped truck and the driver is responsible for lowering the shipment to the curb.
This is necessary when you do not have the machinery or the manpower to be able to receive the shipment without this service.
We offer domestic shipping rates to the lower 48 through our website. Please inquire about shipping rates to Alaska and Hawaii.
We work with carriers that we trust and have had the best experiences with, but on occasion packages are mishandled and are received with damages. We ship all packages insured for your protection and signing for shipment in good condition ends the company’s insurance liability, so please take the time to inspect your package upon arrival to take advantage of that service.
Concealed damage is covered by shipping insurance, but only if noted at time of delivery. This is another reason that it's important for you to inspect your shipment upon arrival. Make the delivery driver wait while you inspect the contents and only sign for the shipment in good condition once you've inspected it fully. If the delivery driver will not wait, write "damaged" clearly on the delivery ticket before signing. This will allow us to file a claim on your behalf in the event that there is concealed damage. If damage is not noted at time of delivery, we will have no recourse with the shipping company. If your shipment does arrive damaged, account for it on your delivery ticket. In this case, write "damaged" and refuse the shipment. Take pictures and email us at the time of the incident.
To reiterate, we value our customers to the highest and have provided the above information for your protection. Please follow the above information and we will be able to help you through any shipping incident.
At Armani Fine Woodworking, we take pride in our top quality handmade craftsmanship and we value our relationship with you. All unused non-custom products are returnable for 30 days.
Custom Orders: Due to the custom nature and specific use of these orders, we cannot accept returns.
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (3 to 7 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If, within 14 days of your purchase, you decide to return your non-custom item(s), please follow our return policy outlined below.
All unused non-custom products are returnable for 30 days.
Due to the custom nature and specific use of custom-orders, we cannot accept returns on those.
Contact an Armani representative to receive a return Authorization will be issued for any unused product purchased within the last 30 days (on the invoice).
Returns and refunds are accepted for items purchased only via ArmaniFineWoodworking.com.
Items must be returned in original condition and must include the original packaging.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping method and insurance for all returned items.
Refund/Credit will be issued after the returned item is inspected & approved by the Armani Fine Woodworking staff.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and insurance.
All Return items must be shipped to:
Armani Fine Woodworking
90 S Santa Fe Dr.
Denver, CO 80223
Please follow all steps above to avoid delay of your refund, extra restocking fees or refusal of your return